Other Jobs- IPRCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022– IPRCL invites applications for recruitment of 10 Graduate Engineering Apprentice Trainees Posts. Apply before 03 May 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IPRCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Civil)||07|
|2.||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Electrical)||03|
|– At Least 60% (for candidates belonging to General Category) in aggregate of all years & semesters in 55% in aggregate of all years & semesters in Degree in Engineering for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
– Candidates whose results are awaited need not to apply.
– Candidates having job experience of one year or more will not be eligible. Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in any organisation.
– Candidate who have passed out their Graduation in Engineering (in respective trade) on or after 01.01.2020 will only be eligible to apply.
– The date mentioned on the result sheet will be considered as relevant date for determining the eligibility of the Candidate.
Age Limit: (As on 03.05.2022)
|1. Graduate Engineering Apprentice Trainees – 23 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer).
|1. Graduate Engineering Apprentice Trainees – Rs. 10,000/-|
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines and Merit List will be prepared.
How to apply:
– Candidates must have registered themselves on National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal and should have a valid Registration) Number of NATS that will have to be mentioned in the application form at appropriate place.
– Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria and willing to he considered for the post should submit an application as per the proforma given at Annexure-I.
– The duly signed application in the prescribed format, complete in all respects, along with self-attested photograph and self-attested photocopies of the documents should he sent by Post /Courier in due date addressed to General Manager (IIR), Indian Port Rail & Ropeway Corporation Limited, Corporate Office: PFloor, Nirman Bhal, an, Mumbai Port Trust Building, M. P. Road, Mazgaon (E), Mumbai-400010.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20.04.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||03.05.2022|