Other Jobs- IIT Madras Recruitment 2022– IIT Madras invites Online applications for recruitment of 01 Trainee/ Project Associate Posts. Apply before 20 April 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Trainee/ Project Associate for the project titled “Testing for equipment in Polymer Engineering and Colloid Science Group” in the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Madras.
|SI No||Name of Post||No of Post|
|1.||Trainee/ Project Associate||01|
|1. Trainee/ Project Associate –
Educational Qualification: Graduate or postgraduate degree in science or engineering; Diploma holder with significant experience may also be considered (laboratory experience desirable)
– Lab management (to oversee lab operations in terms of best practices – coordination amongst students, responsible usage of lab facilities and resources, safety norms, best practice implementation for laboratory waste management, etc): 6-12 hours per week
– Tracking inventory of instruments /facilities/consumables: 5-10 hours per week
– Purchase processing: 6-12 hours per week
– Maintenance/updating of outreach platforms (webpage, Facebook, …, alumni connect): 2-4 hours per week
– Tracking the progress of research scholar: 1-2 hours per week
– Help with conferences/workshops/short-term courses: 2-3 times a year
|1. Trainee/ Project Associate – Fixed Salary of Rs. 40,000/- pm|
IIT Madras may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Written / Skill Test|
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ from 07.04.2022 to 20.04.2022. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07.04.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||20.04.2022|