Other Jobs- IIT Madras Program Manager Recruitment 2022– IIT Madras invites Online applications for recruitment of 01 Program Manager Posts. Apply before 17 May 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Program Manager for the project titled “Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and AI” in the Dept of Computer Science & Engineering., IIT Madras. Co-ordinator: Prof.Sundaravadivelu R, in the Dept of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Madras
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Qualification: Masters with 3 or more years of relevant industry experience or Ph.D. Scholars
Experience: 3+ years relevant industry experience
– Fluency with dozen or so most used open source/free software licenses and their conditions/obligations, familiarity with others
– Technical domain knowledge in at least one open-source ecosystem (e.g., Java, docker, kernel, etc.)
– Strong knowledge in Python and machine learning libraries like pytorch
– Able to quickly identify license compatibility issues
– Ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences with varying levels of knowledge
– Strong program management skills and results orientation
– Deep understanding of history, goals, and principles of free/open-source software
– 5+ years of relevant industry experience
– Familiarity with software development and release processes (both open source and proprietary)
– Knowledge in Natural Language Processing and Web Crawling
|1. Program Manager – Rs.60,000/- p.m. to Rs.80,000/- p.m.|
IIT Madras may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Skill Test / Interview|
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the IIT Madras website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/ from 06.05.2022 to 17.05.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06.05.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||17.05.2022|