Other Jobs- IIPS UDC & Library Clerk Recruitment 2022– IIPS invites applications for recruitment of 04 Chief Administrative Officer, Sr. Library & Information Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Library Clerk Posts. Apply before 28 January 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIPS Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Chief Administrative Officer||01|
|2.||Sr. Library & Information Assistant||01|
|3.||Upper Division Clerk||01|
|1. Chief Administrative Officer –
Essential: (i) A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (ii) At least 15 years of administrative experience in university/academic institution/Government or Semi Government Institution/Public Sector Industry or other relevant institution
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer and functioning of e-office in GOI as well as Knowledge on procurement, purchase of assets, inventory management as per GOI rules
|2. Sr. Library & Information Assistant –
1. A Post Graduate Degree in Science/Arts/ Social Science/Commerce
2. A Degree in Library Science from a recognized University
|3. Upper Division Clerk – Degree of a recognized University or Equivalent Desirable: Preference will be given to those having proficiency in English/Hindi Short Hand.|
|4. Library Clerk –
2. Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m.
Age Limit: (As on 28.01.2022)
|1. Chief Administrative Officer – Not more than 55 years|
|2. Sr. Library & Information Assistant – Not more than 35 years|
|3. Upper Division Clerk – Not more than 27 years|
|4. Library Clerk – Not more than 30 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIPS official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Chief Administrative Officer – Level 13|
|2. Sr. Library & Information Assistant – Level 6|
|3. Upper Division Clerk – Level 4|
|4. Library Clerk – Level 2|
IIPS may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Written Test & Interview|
How to apply:
– Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on www.iipsindia.ac.in.
– The candidates are required to submit two sets of application along with all documents or else application will not be considered. Handwritten application will be rejected without giving any reason.
– Please write: “Application for the post of _______________________________________ on the envelope” and send to by post to the “The Director & Sr. Professor, International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088