Other Jobs- ICMR-NIMR Recruitment 2021 – ICMR-NIMR invites Online applications for recruitment of 04 SRF, Research Assistant, Data Manager, Scientist C (Non Medical) Posts. Apply before 04 June 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICMR-NIMR Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|4.||Scientist C (Non Medical)||01|
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||SRF||Essential Qualification: Master in Life Sciences/Biotechnology from a recognized university and two years laboratory research experience in Institute/University
Desirable Qualification: Experience in cerebral malaria, animal handling, in-vivo and in- vitro studies techniques related to immune mole cular biology and at least two research article in indexed journal related to malaria and stem cell.
|2.||Research Assistant||Essential Qualification: Graduate in Science from recognized university with three years work experience from recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Desirable: Knowledge of computer application, molecular studies and PCR techniques
|3.||Data Manager||Essential Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 5 years ofexperience in handling scientific Software & data and possessing adequate knowledge of computer applications
Desirable : Master’s degree in relevant subject
|4.||Scientist C (Non Medical)||Essential Qualifications: Candidate should possess 1st Class Master Degree in Life Science from a recognized university with 4 years experience OR 2nd class M.Sc+ Ph.D degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with 4 years experience.
– PhD degree with three years’ post doctoral research experience in malaria parasite biology.
– Should have sound knowledge of protein biochemistry of malaria parasite with good publication record.
– Capable of conceiving new research ideas leading to fundable research projects.
– Proven administrative and/or project management skills
– Experience in supervision of research teams, students or other staff members.
– Strong analytical, excellent writing and verbal skills.
– The ability to understand and interpret complex research and scientific projects, and to communicate key messages to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
– Report writing and presentation skills
– Should be willing to undertake field studies as and when required
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|4.||Scientist C (Non Medical)||40 years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICMR-NIMR official Notification 2021 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|4.||Scientist C (Non Medical)||Rs. 51,000/- + HRA|
KINDLY NOTE: The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail about interview.
How to apply:
1) Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/up to 05:00 PM on 04th June 2021 after that the link will be disable automatically.
2) The shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding interview at NIMR, Delhi via email.
3) Candidates have to submit the duly self attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining, if selected.
4) Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original while joining.