Other Jobs- ICMR-NIE Project Junior Nurse Recruitment 2022– ICMR-NIE invites applications for recruitment of 07 Consultant I, Project Junior Nurse, Project Scientist – B (Non-medical) Posts. Apply before 22 July 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICMR-NIE Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||Project Junior Nurse||04|
|3.||Project Scientist – B (Non-medical)||01|
|1. Consultant I – MBBS AND Any of the following:
i) MD (Community medicine/Preventive and Social Medicine/ Community Health)
iii) Master’s degree in Epidemiology/Public Health (MPH/MAE) iv) PhD(Epidemiology/Public Health) AND
i) 5 years of Teaching/ Training/ Research experience
|2. Project Junior Nurse – High School or equivalent with science subject plus certificate course in ANM with 5 years of experience from a recognized Institute / Board. Note Diploma or Graduate degree may be considered in lieu of experience in Nursing/Midwifery.
-Should be able to converse with patients in local vernacular language
– Experience in research projects, data collection, sample collection and good communication skills
|3. Project Scientist – B (Non-medical) – 1 st class Master’s degree in Statistics/Biostatistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Information Technology/Data Science/Artificial Intelligence from a recognized University with two years’ experience in Health research (OR) 2 nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D. in Statistics/Biostatistics/Data Science/Mathematics/ Artificial Intelligence from a recognized university (OR) B.E./B.Tech with two years’ experience in Health research
– PhD degree or equivalent degree in Statistics/Biostatistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Information Technology/Data Science/Artificial Intelligence or related fields
– Good programming skills in Python and/or
– Motivation and experience in developing, validating and implementing supervised machine-learning / artificial intelligence algorithms with the evidence of scientific publication
– Practical scientific expertise and good theoretical background in biomedical statistics
– Practical knowledge of development and validation of clinical prediction model
– Highly qualified and motivated researcher
-A strong commitment, motivation, and discipline to work independently and efficiently
|1. Consultant I – 70 Years|
|2. Project Junior Nurse – 28 Years|
|3. Project Scientist – B (Non-medical) – 35 Years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICMR-NIE official Notification 2022 for more reference.
|1. Consultant I – Rs. 1,50,000/- per month (Consolidated)|
|2. Project Junior Nurse – Rs. 18,000/- per month|
|3. Project Scientist – B (Non-medical) – Rs. 48,000/- plus HRA Per month|
ICMR-NIE may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply:
Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before closing date 22.07.2022 up to 05:00 p.m.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08.07.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||22.07.2022|