Other Jobs- GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022- GRI Dindigul invites applications for recruitment of Programmer Posts. The walk in selection process will be held on 18 April 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
GRI Dindigul Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1. Programmer –
Essential Qualification: First class M.E./M.Tech. /(Computer Science & Technology)/ Information Technology) or equivalent (OR) First class B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology) or equivalent with two years of relevant experience. (OR) First class Master in Computer Applications(MCA) with two years of relevant experience. (OR) First class M.Sc.(Coniputer Science/Information Technology) from a recognized University /Institute with three years of relevant experience.
Desirable: Cisco Certified Network Associate/Cisco Certified Network Professional or equivalent certification.
• Relevant experience in PHP framework Code igniter is a must.
• Relevant experience in third party API integration.
• Sound Knowledge of SQL queries. Proper understanding of technologies offerings in accessibility and usability, interaction principles, MVC (Model-View-Controller pattern) separation.
• Ability to work on parallel projects and adept at prioritizing projects.
• A friendly, honest, confidential and can-do attitude will be highly preferred.
|1. Programmer – Rs.19620/-|
GRI Dindigul may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read GRI Dindigul Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
|Venue:||Board Room. Administrative Block of GRI|
|Date of Interview:||18-04-2022 at 10.00 AM|