Other Jobs- ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 2022– ECIL invites Online applications for recruitment of 09 Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1)/CnID, Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2)/ SSPD Posts. Apply before 26 November 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ECIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1)/CnID||08|
|2.||Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2)/SSPD||01|
|1. Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1)/CnID – A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of Software development. Candidate should have knowledge in Linux Operating system, Qt Development Environment using C/C++ & strong programming skills in other programming languages with technologies like JAVA/.Net/Dart/ Flutter /etc. and willing to work with Qt IDE in Linux Operating System & Databases (MySQL/ORACLE/SQL Server). Candidates having knowledge in SCADA Software domain will be preferred.|
|2. Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2)/SSPD – A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design & development of frontend applications and expertise in C, C++, IBM BPM tools. Candidates having experience in Qt development environment, web administration and having knowledge in computer software development life cycle will be preferred.|
Age Limit: (As on 31.10.2021)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1)/ CnID||30 years|
|2.||Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2)/ SSPD|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ECIL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1)/CnID – Rs. 23,000/-|
|2. Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2)/SSPD – Rs. 23,000/-|
After successful on-line registration, candidates will be shortlisted in order of merit in the ratios of 1:5 based on the marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech. & one year post qualification relevant experience. Such candidates will be called for Virtual Interview and recommendations will be made based on performance in the interview & relevant experience. Recommended candidates will be considered for final selection subject to successful completion of document verification. Date of interview & document verification will be intimated to shortlisted candidates by an email communication and candidates are required to attend the Virtual Interview within short notice.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply on-line by visiting our website “www.ecil.co.in” (Main Page > Careers > e-Recruitment). The on-line application process will be operational from 19/11/2021 (14.00 hrs.) to 26/11/2021 (16.00 hrs.).
- Candidate should furnish actual information/data while filling on-line application form and must produce the supporting document during verification. If fail to do so, the candidature shall be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
- The post-qualification experience is one of the main criteria in shortlisting the suitable candidates. Hence, applicants are requested to furnish their experience particulars (Post, Company Name, Skills & Roles and responsibilities etc.) in detailed manner. On-line applications with incomplete information shall not be considered for further evaluation.
- After applying on-line & successful registration, the candidate is required to take the print of registered on-line application form and retain for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for on-line registration.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.