Other Jobs- Deputation Jobs- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021. Apply before 15 July 2021.
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Director General post at NCB
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience: 8 years’ experience in enforcement of regulatory laws, investigation of economic and criminal offences and collection of intelligence relating thereto.
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
1. In supersession of the vacancy circular issued by this Ministry vide circular No. I- 12014/01/2021 -NCB-II dated 11.06.2021 , it is proposed to fill up 01 (one) vacant post of Director General (DG) in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) under the Ministry of Home Affairs on deputation basis. The post was earlier in the pay matrix level-15 and has now been upgraded to the pay level 16/17 w.e.f. 02 June, 2021 with the approval of the competent authority.
2. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the Department of Personnel & Training’s 0M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 & 0M No. 2/6/2016-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.02.2016 as amended from time to time. The selected candidate will be appointed to a relevant pay level of 16 or 17 depending on the level of the post being held by such officers in the parent cadre and as approved by the Competent Authority.
3. The period of deputation including deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization/ Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 (five) years. The Competent Authority reserves the right to revise/relax any condition.
4. Officers already applied in response to the vacancy circular dated 11/06/2021 need not apply afresh and their applications will be considered if otherwise eligible. The incomplete application or those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
5. Applications of willing and eligible officers, whose services can be spared without delay in the event of their selection, may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma to the undersigned along with the following documents so as to reach this Ministry within 30 (thirty) days from the date of issue of this circular.
For more details, please refer to official notification at
To apply for this job please visit www.mha.gov.in.