Other Jobs- CUTN Recruitment 2022– CUTN invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Apply before 15 April 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CUTN Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
|Essential Qualifications: Masters in Epidemiology and Public Health/ Geoinformatics/ Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology / Geography and other relevant disciplines with minimum 55% and should have qualified NET/GATE/any national level exam.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience with field data collection in vector borne diseases, GIS, disease modelling etc.
Salary Details: Rs. 31,000/- (for NET/GATE/qualified any national level exam) + 8% HRA
– Online Interview
– After the scrutiny of the application form, the selected candidates would be called for an online interview with the selection committee of the university. Interview mode will be informed to the candidates later.
How to apply:
Documents to be sent to the Principal Investigator by email as a single attachment on or before 15-04-2022
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae
- Self attested photocopies of certificates, degree and mark sheets
- Self attested copies of GATE/NET/any national level examination
- Self attested copies of experience certificates/ testimonials/ publications which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
Time and date of the online Interview: 10 am, 19th April, 2022 (Tentative, will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates)
For further details regarding the project, please contact:
Dr. Praveen Balabaskaran Nina
(Principal Investigator, DHR) Assistant Professor,
Malaria Research Laboratory
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health,
Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur 610 005,
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||31.03.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15.04.2022|