Other Jobs- CUTN Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 2022– CUTN invites applications for recruitment of 04 Hindi Officer, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant & Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts. Apply before 31 December 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CUTN Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|4.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||01|
Educational Qualification: (As on 31.12.2021)
|1. Hindi Officer –
Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a Compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR
Master’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a Compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR
Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a Compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR
Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English. With English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of a examination at the degree level; OR
Masters’ Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a Compulsory or elective subject or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level. AND
Three Years experience of using / applying terminology (terminological work) in Hindi and translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature under Central / State Govt. / Autonomous Body / Statutory Organization / PSU / Universities or recognized research or educational institutes. OR
Three Years experience of teaching in Hindi and English or research in Hindi or English under Central / State Govt. / Autonomous Body / Statutory Organizations/ PSUs/ Universities or recognized research or educational institutions.
Desirable: Studied one of the language other than Hindi included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution at 10th level from a recognized board.
|2. Private Secretary –
1. A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University/ Institute.
2. At least 03 Years’ experience as Personal Assistant in a University / Research establishment /Central /State Govt./PSU and other autonomous bodies.
3. English/Hindi Stenography speed:120 wpm in English or 100 wpm in Hindi. 4. English/Hindi Type speed: 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi. 5. Knowledge of computer applications.
Desirable: Proficiency in English & good communication skills.
Skill Test Norms on Computer:
Dictation: 10 minutes @ 120 wpm/100 wpm
Transcription: 50 minutes (English) / 60 minutes (Hindi)
|3. Personal Assistant –
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised Institute/ University.
2. Proficiency in Stenography in English/Hindi with minimum speed of 100 wpm.
3. Proficiency in Typing in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 35/30 wpm respectively.
4. Knowledge of Computer Applications.
5. Two years experience as Stenographer in Central State Govt. Organisations/University Research Institution or Central/ State Autonomous Institution.
Desirable: Proficiency in English and good communication skills.
Skill Test Norms on Computer:
Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 wpm
Transcription: 40 minutes English/55 minutes Hindi
|4. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) –
1. A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised Institute/ University.
2. Two Years’ experience as Lower Division Clerk/ Equivalent posts in University/ Research Establishment / Central State Govt./PSU/ Autonomous Bodies.
3. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm OR speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm.
4. Proficiency in Computer Operations.
Desirable: Experience in Administration/ Accounts/ Academic matters. Capacity to work in a fully computerized environment.
Age Limit: (As on 31.12.2021)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Hindi Officer||40 Years|
|2.||Private Secretary||35 Years|
|3.||Personal Assistant||32 Years|
|4.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||32 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CUTN official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Hindi Officer – Pay Matrix Level -10|
|2. Private Secretary – Pay Matrix Level – 7|
|3. Personal Assistant – Pay Matrix Level – 6|
|4. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Pay Matrix Level – 4|
|For the post mentioned in Sl.No.2 to 4, the University shall conduct written test at one or two stages,
(i) A qualifying test (Paper I) consisting of the objective-type questions carrying 100 marks, and /or
(ii) the Descriptive-type test (Paper II) carrying 100 marks.
The minimum qualifying marks to be secured in Paper I shall be 40%,in case tests are conducted in two stages. The answer scripts of the candidates for the descriptive test shall be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in Paper I. The candidates who secure 50% marks in Paper II shall be called for the skill test, wherever applicable. The marks allocated for the skill test shall be 50 and the minimum qualifying marks in the skill test shall be 25. The merit of the candidates shall be drawn based on the performance in Paper II (Descriptive test) only, subject to qualifying the skill test.
For post at Sl. no. 1, the University may hold written test if necessary, before interview.
In case of two candidates scoring identical marks, the candidate older in age will be considered as higher in merit
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.750/- for OBC candidates. CUTN Employees are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates applying on deputation are exempted from payment of application fee.
- MODE OF PAYMENT:(Candidate may avail any one of the following payment mode)
(a) By way of Demand Draft in favour of “Central University of Tamil Nadu” payable at Thiruvarur. Please write your name and address at the reverse of Demand Draft.
(b) Payment can be made through online with the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
How to apply:
- Application form shall be filled-in by the applicant (either neat hand written or typed) and send to the University duly following the instruction given below:
(a) Affix full signature on the Application.
(b) Write the name of the post applied, candidate name and full postal address on the reverse of the Demand Draft without fail.
(c) Paste (do not staple/pin) a recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the application.
(d) Enclose self-attested photocopies (not originals) of certificates along with the application in support of your date of birth, qualifications, experience, etc., as mentioned in the application.
(e) Enclosures shall be arranged in chronological order (Payment Challan/Demand Draft Application form, SSLC, HSC, UG/ PG/ Experiences etc)
Write ‘Enclosure Sl. No.____’ (as mentioned/filled in the application) at the right top corner of each copy of the certificate/document enclosed. Applications without enclosures in support of educational qualification & experience will be summarily rejected and not considered for short listing.
(f) Get endorsement of your Employer on the last page of the application (in case the applicant is employed) However, this shall not be insisted upon in case of candidates not working in regular positions (i.e. candidates working on ad-hoc/temporary/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis.)
- Finally, after attending to the requirements as mentioned above, send the application along with all the enclosures to “The Joint Registrar, Recruitment cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu” on or before 31.12.2021 (i.e. the last date of receipt of filled in applications).
- Please write on the top-left side of the envelope “Application for the post of ________.”
To apply for this job please visit cutn.ac.in.