Other Jobs- CSIR-CECRI Project Associate Recruitment 2022– CSIR-CECRI invites applications for recruitment of 02 Senior Project Associate, Project Associate – I Posts. The walk in selection process will be held on 02 August 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR-CECRI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Senior Project Associate||01|
|2.||Project Associate – I||01|
Educational Qualification: (As on 02.08.2022)
|1. Senior Project Associate – M.Sc. in Physics with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with 4 years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services Or M.Tech. in Nanotechnology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)|
|2. Project Associate – I – M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Genomic Sciences with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)|
Age Limit: (As on 02.08.2022)
|1. Senior Project Associate – 40 Years|
|2. Project Associate – I – 35 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-CECRI official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Senior Project Associate – Rs. 42,000/-pm(Consolidated)|
|2. Project Associate – I – Rs.31,000/-pm + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii)`.25,000/-pm + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.|
CSIR-CECRI may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|If the number of candidates are more, the candidates will be short-listed for interview through a written test.|
How to apply:
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 2nd August 2022 at 09.30 AM (Reporting Time: 09.00 AM). No candidate will be allowed to enter into the venue after 09:30 AM.
- Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may be given preference over general candidates to ensure due representation.
- Wearing facemask and carrying hand-sanitizer is mandatory. No candidate will be allowed entry inside the venue without facemask and hand-sanitizer.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly filled-in application.
- If you are non-vaccinated, you need to produce a Covid-19 RTPCR negative certificate obtained 72 hrs prior to walkin from any Govt./Govt. approved hospital or Vaccinated candidates may produce vaccination certificate.
- 2020-21 passed out candidates to submit a letter from Principal/Registrar, in case of non-receipt of Diploma/Degree Certificate.
|Venue:||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi|
|Time:||at 9.30 a.m|