Other Jobs- CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2022 – CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi invites Online applications for recruitment of 03 Project Associate, Senior Project Associate Posts. The walk in selection process will be held on 4th January 2023.
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Name of Post||Tenure||No. of Post|
|Project Associate-I||Upto 30.06.2023||01|
|Senior Project Associate||Upto 30.06.2023||01|
|Project Associate-I||Upto 31.03.2027||01|
|1. Project Associate-I –
Essential Qualification: B.E/ B. Tech in Chemical and Electrochemical Engineering
Desirable: Selected candidate to work in Chemical & Electrochemical Engineering Laboratory and also candidate will be involved in Centre for Education (CFE) official work
|2. Senior Project Associate –
Essential Qualification: M.E/ M. Tech in Chemical Engineering/Chemical & Electrochemical Engineering with 2 years experience in research and development in industrial and academic institutions or Science and Technology organizations and Scientific activities and services.
1. Candidate must possess essential qualification and UG degree in B.E/ B. Tech in Chemical / Electrochemical Engineering.
2. Preference will be given to those who have already worked in Engg. College(s) in the respective area/domain.
3. Selected candidate to take theory and practical classes for B.Tech. (Chemical & Electrochemical Engg.) course specifically Chemical Engg. subjects. Also the candidate will be involved in Centre for Education (CFE) official work.
|3. Project Associate-I –
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences.
|1. Project Associate-I – 35 Years|
|2. Senior Project Associate- 40 Years|
|3. Project Associate-I – 35 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000/-pm + HRA (as applicable).|
|2. Senior Project Associate- Rs. 42,000/-pm + HRA (as applicable)|
|3. Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000/-pm + HRA (as applicable)|
– Walk in Interview
– If the number of candidates are more, the candidates will be short-listed for interview through a written test.
How to apply:
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 13.05.2022(Friday) at 09.30 AM (Reporting Time: 09.00 AM). No candidate will be allowed to enter into the venue after 09:30 AM.
- Wearing facemask and carrying hand-sanitizer is mandatory. No candidate will be allowed entry inside the venue without facemask and handsanitizer.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly filled-in application available in the opportunity page of CECRI website.
|Date of Interview||04th January, 2023 (Reporting Time: 09.00AM)|
|Venue||CSIR – CECRI, Karaikudi|