Other Jobs- CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2021– CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi invites Online applications for recruitment of 02 Project Associate-I & II Posts. The walk in selection process will be held on 08 December 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Name of Post||Tenure||No. of Post|
|Project Associate-II||Upto 31.03.2022||01|
|Project Associate-I||Upto 31.03.2022||01|
|1. Project Associate-II –
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Computer Science / Visual Communication with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) along with 2 years experience in creation of web/graphic design & development, multimedia content development (or) Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology/ Computer Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) along with 2 years experience in creation of web/graphic design, multimedia content development
|2. Project Associate-I –
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Genomic Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
Desirable Qualification: Nil
Age Limit: (As on 08.12.2021)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Project Associate I & II||35 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi official Notification 2021 for more reference
|1. Project Associate-II – Rs.28,000/- pm + HRA|
|2. Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000/- pm + HRA|
Candidates will be called for interview. If the number of candidates are more, the candidates will be short-listed for interview through a written test.
How to apply:
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 08.12.2021 (Wednesday) at 09.30 AM (Reporting Time: 09.00 AM). No candidate will be allowed to enter into the venue after 09:30 AM.
- If you are non-vaccinated (2 doses), you need to produce a Covid-19 RTPCR negative certificate obtained 72 hrs prior to walk-in interview from any Govt./Govt. approved hospital or Vaccinated candidates (2 doses) may produce vaccination certificates.
- Wearing facemask and carrying hand-sanitizer is mandatory. No candidate will be allowed entry inside the venue without facemask and hand-sanitizer.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly filledin application at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
- 2020-21 passed out candidates to submit a letter from Principal/Registrar, in case of non-receipt of Diploma/Degree Certificate.
To apply for this job please visit www.cecri.res.in.