Other Jobs- BSNL Apprentice Recruitment 2022– BSNL invites Online applications for recruitment of 05 Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice Selection (2021-22) at BSNL JAMMU Posts. Apply before 20 January 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) JAMMU, Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) Telecom Circle proposes to engage 05 (FIVE) Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering/ Technology field (Electronics/E&TC/Computer/IT) for apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for a period of one year.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice||05|
|Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Qualification – Graduate /Diploma Pass outs
Subject Field – Computer, Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Telecommunication
– Maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years or less as on 31/01/2022.
– Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years of OBC candidates is as per Government provisions/rules.
Stipend: Amount to be paid as stipend for the category of apprentices, shall be as per the prevailing guidelines of concerned Ministry/ Organization/ Governing body dealing with apprentice matters.
– The selection criteria will be based on the merit of final percentage or marks obtained by the candidates in their Graduation/ Diploma Course and the Personal Interview.
– The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for document verification & joining if selected by concerned BAs for which the candidate has applied.
How to apply:
– Eligible and interested candidates can apply through BOAT’s Govt. Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) to the BSNL Business Areas as Listed in Table-A above on or before 20.01.2022 only. For any queries candidates may contact through email to AGM (Rectt.) J&K Circle on Email-id [email protected] or the administrative units of the BAs concerned on following e-mail ids: 1. [email protected]
– The students who have not enrolled on the Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in Please Enrol/Register Yourself and get yourself successfully verified by concerned regional Boards. In order to avoid rejection please strictly follow the process and precaution. Watch the video on youtube link https://youtu.be/6fuqawZ7d4w