Other Jobs- BHEL Welder Recruitment 2022– BHEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 75 Welder Posts. Apply before 10 May 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BHEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
BHEL Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
|Educational Qualification: ITI , NTC ( National Trade Certificate) Pass plus Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as on 10/05/2022)
Work Experience & Capabilities (As on 26/04/2022): Minimum 2 Years’ of experience in welding post acquiring IBR Certification.
Welding Experience: Experience in ARC & TIG/ GTAW welding in Pressure part joints welding at Project Sites for specialized works like boiler, power cycle piping and other such proficient works.
Age Limit: (As on 26.04.2022)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BHEL official Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details: Rs. 37,500/- consolidated amount is payable during fixed tenure.
All eligible application received will be screened with reference to the advertised educational qualification and experience in welding post acquiring IBR certification and will be considered for further process.
In the event of eligible candidates being large, i.e. in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies, the eligible candidates, will be shortlisted for Skill Test in order of merit to the number of vacancies in each category, based on the marks received in NTC.
– For shortlisting as per 1:3 ratio, initially, all UR candidates along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their NTC marks and candidates shall be called for Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 in UR category.
– After this, candidates belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for Skill Test under UR category, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and will be called for Skill Test in prescribed ratio of 1:3 in their respective categories
– All candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall be called for Skill Test.
– The Skill test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at BHEL decided venue/ site.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
– All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR Payable at Nagpur or QR Code (UPI ID:BHELNAGPUR@SBI). Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and to submit along with the downloaded application form.
– After remittance of Fee through the online mode, please note down the Transaction Reference Number for filling the fee remittance details in the Online Application. Printout of e-Receipt for the said payment also need to be taken and submitted along with the downloaded application form.
– However, SC/ST, EWS and PWD candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee.
How to apply:
- The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.in
- Duly filled-in and signed application form downloaded from our website https://careers.bhel.in with requisite documents including payment acknowledgment printout (if required) to be enclosed and photograph pasted are to be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before 13.05.2022 and from far flung areas by 15.05.2022
Requisite Documents 1. Matric/SSC certificate as proof of DOB 2. ITI, National Trade certificate along with mark sheets, as applicable
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer), If applicable. OBC Non-creamy layer certificate (as per format given in our website) obtained on or after 26.04.2022 only will be treated as valid.
- Self-undertaking in the prescribed format by OBC candidates belonging to Non-Creamy Layer.
- EWS certificate in the prescribed format, obtained on or after 26.04.2022 only will be treated as valid.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board (for Persons with disabilities candidates only).
- Discharge certificates (Ex-servicemen only).
- Domicile certificate (J&K Candidates only).
- Documents in support of duration of work experience:
- Joining – Relieving Letter from Company/Organization. Working/worked previously.
- Experience/Service certificate issued by Company/Organization (Experience Certificate produced should clearly indicate date of joining and date of relieving from each organization where worked)
- Salary certificate together with ITR or Form-16 issued by the present/past employer(s).
Address to which hard copy of application to be sent:
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) BHEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001 12.
The envelop comprising the above documents should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Fixed Tenure Engagement- IBR WELDER” .
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26.04.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||10.05.2022|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL – PSWR, Nagpur||13.05.2022|
|Last date for receipt of filled in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office from far flung areas. *||15.05.2022|