PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- NBRC Scientist B Recruitment 2021 2022 | NBRC: Scientist ‘B’ (Project), Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project) Jobs 2022 | NBRC Scientist B Notification 2022 | NBRC Scientist B 2022 Application Form Download @ http://www.nbrc.ac.in– NBRC invites applications for recruitment of Scientist ‘B’ (Project), Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project) Posts. Apply before 24 November 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NBRC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Scientist ‘B’ (Project)|
|2.||Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project)|
|1. Scientist B –
1. M. Tech. in Computer Science or MCA (Computer Science) / IT with 1 year of experience or B. Tech. / B.E. with 2 years of experience from a recognized University / Institute. Preference will be given to M. Tech. in computer science.
2. Strong academic record – matriculation onwards with minimum of 60% marks.
– 1-year experience in managing high-throughput storage systems (NAS/SAN) of 200TB or more, preferably hands on experience on DELL-EMC Isilon storage.
– Network administration (CISCO/DELL managed switches).
– Good working experience in Linux OS, web programming, software development.
|2. Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project) –
1. M. Tech in Computer Science / IT with 1 year of experience or B. Tech in Computer Science / IT with 3 years of experience.
2. Strong academic record matriculation onwards with minimum of 60% marks
– Experience in building Big Data Platforms (domain knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Hive), Experience in development of websites.
Age Limit: (As on 24.11.2021)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Scientist ‘B’ (Project)||35 years|
|2.||Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project)||35 years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NBRC official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Scientist ‘B’ (Project) – Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated). No other allowances / benefits will be admissible.|
|1. Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project) – Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated). No other allowances / benefits will be admissible.|
– Only candidates who are shortlisted will be called for interview.
How to apply:
- Item No 1-4 should be filled in capital letters.
- Please attach the following with the application form.
- a) Self-attested copies of certificates in support of your educational qualifications.
- b) Category certificate for SC / ST / Physically challenged candidates.
- In-complete application would be summarily rejected without giving any reason to the candidate or entertaining any correspondence the candidate.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this regard and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
- The job contract will be regulated as per the terms of the project and the prevailing rules and procedure followed at NBRC time to time.
Completely filled in application form along with the requisite documents should be sent to “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Cetnre, NH-8, Manesar122052, Distt Gurugram, Haryana”. The envelope containing the application form should be marked “Application for Information Scientist B (Project)”. Due to current situation (COVID -19) candidates can apply by post or through email (email ID : [email protected] )