Maruti Suzuki Jobs – Deputy Manager – Hardware In Loop Simulation (HILS) at Gurugram. Currently open.
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- Hardware in loop simulation Engineer
- Automotive Body controllers, Sound view camera & Display system domain Functions.
- Good Knowledge of Automotive Standard.
- CAN protocol, J1979( SAE), J1939(SAE), UDS Protocol(ISO-14229), ISO26262.
- Experience in deriving Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Procedure and Test Script from specification document with coding exposure.
- Experience in matlab plant model design and development.
- Hardware and software integration.
- Verification & Testing using Hardware in Loop (HIL) system
- HILs operational and technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of Camera Based HILS systems.
- Automation framework through Capl, python, NI software, LabVIEW, image processing tools, Keywords for NI.
- Image processing and camera based automation know how and test cases creation based on specification.
- Controller development expertise and deep insight of controller hardware and software knowledge.
- Automation expertise with Ni libraries & methods to improve automation efficiency.
- Software debugging.
- Test Coverage Analysis and supporting Test-creation.
- Function/Module testing.
- Integration Testing.
- Hardware-in-loop bench set-up & Testing .
- ECU under-test harness development
- Test execution and report generation for dSPACE, Vector and TE HILS.
- Coordination for test plan and execution of test (manual and Automation) and issues reporting.
- Plant issues and DUT issues prove out on HILS and Bug/issues countermeasure identification.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by reporting manager.
- Capl. , Vtest studio.
- NI software, Labview, image processing tools, Keywords for NI.
- Control desk, Automation desk & model desk (dSPACE HILS).
- SIMULINK and STATEFLOW modeling, MATLAB scripting.
- Model verification on Virtual Simulation platform; MIL, SIL, HILS
- Ethernet protocol.
- OTA (Over the air) protocol.
- CAN, LIN Communication protocol.
- Diagnostic communication protocols ex: KWP2000, UDS etc.
- IPC, Audio hardware and Harness setup for HILS.
- Powertrain controller knowledge and setup for HILS.
- Micro-controller/Micro-processor architecture.
- Micro-controller hardware I/O configuration.
- DSPACE / ETAS / OPAL-RT HiLs hardware and software
- ECU testing, excellent electrical/electronic troubleshooting skills
- Plant model experience with MATLAB Simulink/State flow and DSPACE products such as HILS, Rapid Prototyping (Micro-Auto Box)
- Exposure to scripting language e.g. python / Perl /m-script
- NI based HILS software.
- Image processing software.
- CANape, CANoe, INCA.
- Working knowledge of AUTOSAR, ISO-26262 standards.
- ISO 16750, EMC/EMI standards.
- M.E / M. Tech in Instrumentation/ Control Systems / Power Electronics / Mechatronics and project work related to Automotive.
3 – 7 Years
July 29th 2021