Maruti Suzuki jobs Automation Engineer – Electrical Systems- BE, BTech candidates can apply
Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Design of Factory Automation projects for automobile industry
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Designing of Electrical system for automation projects (i.e Material handling equipment, storage systems etc.), integration of the systems, installation.
- Conceptualization, Costing, Calculations, Electrical Designing, Parts selection & engineering BOM Preparation
- Well versed with Electrical designing tools such as Auto Cad Electrical, E-Plan, Solid Edge.
- Coordination with other sections (Mechanical/ Execution/ Programming)
- Standardization and project cost optimization.
1. Working Experience in Design, Installation and Programming of Factory automations and Machine building
2. Understanding of Mechanical drawings, Preparation of Manufacturing document for control panels and enclosures.
3. Familiar with softwares such as E-Plan, Auto-cad Electrical, Solid Edge, Ms Excel.
4. Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with suppliers and monitor the overall development process at supplier end.
5. Strategic Thinking & Strong execution orientation and problem solving approach.
6. Knowledge of codes and standards and best practices while designing LV control systems
Behavioral: Objectivity ,Excellent interpersonal skills, Communication & presentation skills, Achievement orientation, Team player, Networking skills