Railway Jobs- IRFC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022– IRFC invites applications for recruitment of 03 Executive Director (Finance), Deputy Manager (Human Resource Management), Assistant Manager (Finance) Posts. Apply before 20 June 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IRFC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Executive Director (Finance)||01|
|2.||Deputy Manager (Human Resource Management)||01|
|3.||Assistant Manager (Finance)||01|
|1. Executive Director (Finance) – Graduate with professional qualification of CA/CMA From the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India / the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. OR MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration / Management with a minimum of 70% marks from a reputed university/Institute.
Experience: Minimum 23 (Twenty-three) years Post Qualification experience in Central /State PSU / Bank / Financial Institution/NBFC / RBI/reputed organization as Executive. Working for 2 years in immediate lower grade i.e. (E8), pay scale Rs. 1,20,000 – 2,80,000 (IDA pattern) / Pay Matrix Level 14 (CDA) of 7th CPC or above For candidates working in other than Government / PSUs may please refer to the Note (i) as below
|2. Deputy Manager (Human Resource Management) – MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management. Post Graduate Degree in HR / Personnel Management with minimum 70% marks from a reputed university / institute.
Experience: Minimum 2(Two) years Post Qualification experience in dealing with Human Resource Management Activities. Working for 2 years in immediate lower grade i.e. E1, pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,,000(IDA pattern) or Pay Matrix Level 8th (CDA) of 7th CPC or above. For candidates working in other than Government / PSUs may please refer to the Note (i) as below
|3. Assistant Manager (Finance) – Graduate with professional qualification of CA/CMA From the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India / the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Note: Application of Candidates who have passed CA/CMA in the year 2020 or till the date of advertisement will be considered.
Age Limit: (As on 20.06.2022)
|1. Executive Director (Finance) – 52 Years|
|2. Deputy Manager (Human Resource Management) – 38 Years|
|3. Assistant Manager (Finance) – 35 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IRFC official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Executive Director (Finance) – Rs. 1,50,000-3,00,000/-|
|2. Deputy Manager (Human Resource Management) – Rs. 50,000– 1,60,000/-|
|3. Assistant Manager (Finance) – Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-|
(i) The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The Company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for interview out of eligible candidates at the ratio of 1:10.
(ii) Only shortlisted candidates who are found eligible will be called for participation in the selection process. The final selection of the candidate shall be based on performance in interview / power point presentation to the selection committee. The names of the shortlisted candidates shall be displayed on the website of IRFC www.irfc.co.in. Also, Email shall be sent to the shortlisted candidates for interview / power point presentation.
How to apply:
– Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirement of the position.
– No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above post.
– Application will be received through offline process only and all further communication will be made to the applicants through Email. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are requested to apply in the attached application format available in the career section of IRFC website www.irfc.co.in
– All the eligible candidates are requested to forward their application in the format enclosing therewith the selfattached documents as mentioned above in a cover subscribing “Application for the Post of ____________” address to Joint General Manager (HR & Admin), 3rd Floor, Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited, The Ashok, Diplomatic Enclave: 50-B, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021.
– All the application forms along with requisite enclosures should reach Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited by 20.06.2022 however in respect of application received by post / speed post from the candidates residing in North-East, Jammu and Kashmir, Andaman and Nikobar Island or Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of application shall be 27.06.2022
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19.05.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||20.06.2022|