Indian Corporations- NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2022– NPCIL invites Online applications for recruitment of 225 Executive Trainee Posts. Apply before 28 April 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NPCIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Discipline & Category wise break up of vacancies:
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|i. BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
ii. Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline
iii. Engineering degrees allowed for each discipline are as follows:
|Discipline||Engineering Degrees allowed|
Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
Age Limit: (As on 28.04.2022)
|1. Executive Trainee – 26 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NPCIL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Executive Trainee – Pay Level in the Pay Matrix Level 10 Rs.56,100/-|
The selection process will comprise of the following:
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2022 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2020, GATE 2021 and GATE 2022 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022 scores shall only be eligible. Please note that only GATE 2020/GATE 2021/ GATE 2022 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in NPCIL under this advertisement. GATE score of 2019 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
- Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 Scores.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities’ (PwBDs), will be shortlisted separately by applying 1:12 ratio in each category of disability for which vacancies are reserved.
- Discipline and category wise cut off shall be displayed on recruitment web portal of NPCIL. Result of shortlisting for interview shall be made available to candidates under ‘Application Status’ link through individual login onwww.npcilcareers.co.in.
- Intimation of interview date/time/venue will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available for shortlisted candidates in the website for downloading.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview subject to medical fitness. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection. The qualifying marks for interview are as follows :
- Unreserved – 70 %
- EWS/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD – 60 %
- Separate merit list based on interview marks will be prepared for each PwBD category for which vacancies are reserved & PwBDs will be selected in the order of merit from this list.
- Result of the interview shall be made available to the candidates through individual login on recruitment website of NPCIL www.npcilcareers.co.in.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Only male candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC categories are required to make a non-refundable payment of Rs.500/- towards application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link provided on the website after final submission of the online application. The State Bank Collect facility can also be operated through the www.onlinesbi.co.in website by selecting State Bank Collect option => Click Check Box & Proceed => Select state as Maharashtra => type of Corporate/Institution as Others =>Others Name as NPCIL =>Submit =>Select Payment Category as ‘Recruitment of Executive Trainees 2022’.SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-serviceman, DODPKIA, Female applicants and employees of NPCIL are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.|
How to apply:
- Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying.
- Candidate must ensure that she/he has valid GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022 Score with qualifying marks applicable in the discipline against which she/he wish to apply.
- A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- The online application form will be available on the website from 13/04/2022 to 28/04/2022.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13.04.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.04.2022|