Indian Corporations- NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2023– NLC invites Online applications for the recruitment of 626 Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts. Apply before 31 January 2023.
NLC India Limited
NLC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
A. Graduate Apprentices:-
|SI No||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|7.||Computer Science Engineering||52|
|8.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
B. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
|SI No||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|6.||Computer Science Engineering||40|
|7.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||09|
|1. Graduate Apprentices –
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
• Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
• For Pharmacy: Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm)
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices –
• A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
|Other Eligibility Requirements:
1. Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2020 / 2021 / 2022.
2. Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLCIL or elsewhere.
3. Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
4. Candidates should be hailing from Tamilnadu, Andrapradesh, Telengana, Kerala,Karnataka and Union territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep
Age Limit: Age Limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
|1. Graduate Apprentices – Rs.15028/-|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.12524/-|
NLC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1. Merit List|
|2. Certificate Verification|
How to apply:
- Go to www.nlcindia.in
- Click CAREERS link to open the Careers page.
- Select the Trainees & Apprentices tab.
- Click the appropriate Online Application link under Advt., No. L&DC 05/2022. (The link will be available from 10.00 Hours on 23.01.2023 to 17.00 Hours on 31.01.2023.)
- Complete the application form and take a print out of the registration form.
The Registration forms duly signed should be submitted by post to
The General Manager,
Learning and Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited,
Neyveli – 607 803.
NOTE: or by submitting at the collection box at Learning and Development Centre an as to reach on or before 06.02.2023 by 5.00 pm enclosing the Self Attested copies of the following certificates along with application :
- Transfer Certificate.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS).
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate / Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated mark sheet (or) Semester – wise Mark sheet with both side.
- Proof for Person with Disability (PwD) (if applicable).
- Proof for wards of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable).
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23.01.2023 @ 10.00 AM|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.01.2023 @ 05.00 PM|
|The list of Candidates called for certificate verification will be hosted in website tentatively on||16.02.2023|
|Certificate verification will be scheduled tentatively from||22.02.2023 to 28.02.2023|
|The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the notice board of L&DC, and NLCIL website tentatively on||02.03.2023|
|The probable date of joining for apprenticeship training is||06.03.2023|