Indian Corporations- LIC Chief Technical Officer Recruitment 2022– LIC invites Online applications for recruitment of 03 Chief Technical Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Information Security Officer Posts. Apply before 10 October 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
LIC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Chief Technical Officer||01|
|2.||Chief Digital Officer||01|
|3.||Chief Information Security Officer||01|
|1. Chief Technical Officer/ Central Office Mumbai – Engineering Graduate or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution. Experience:
– Technology Leader with minimum 15 years of experience in Banking / Insurance/ IT Services with FS domain /projects of which 5 years should be at senior management level/managing or implementing large IT projects in Insurance/Banks or FI
– Domain expertise, preferably in broader financial services (Insurance, Banking, Other Financial services Institutions)
– Someone with experience in a large, complex environment with strong stakeholder management experience
|2. Chief Digital Officer/ Central Office Mumbai – Bachelors/ Master’s degree preferably a combination of Business/ Technology/Computer Science/Digital Marketing or related fields.
– Minimum of 15 years experience.
– Domain expertise in driving Digital initiatives, preferably in broader financial services (Insurance, Banking, Fin Tech, other Financial services or FS aligned Institutions).
– Strong people / team management experience with strong commercial orientation.
– Experience in creating customer centric environments.
|3. Chief Information Security Officer/ Central Office Mumbai – Graduate from a reputed University, preferably with credible certifications in information security or an Engineer from a reputed University.
– Total of 15 plus years of experience with 5 years in information and cyber security, particularly in the areas of governance, risk management, compliance, policy formulation, third party risk management, security awareness, external assessments etc.
– Should have played a leadership role either as a Leader of IS or at N minus 1 level
– Experience of working in a large scale business / team is important
– Preferable to have experience in IT Systems administration or security tools configuration.
– Track record of navigating highly regulated, customer focused, complianceoriented environments of similar scale and complexity
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2023)
|1. Chief Technical Officer – not be more than 58 Years|
|2. Chief Digital Officer – not be more than 58 Years|
|3. Chief Information Security Officer – not be more than 58 Years|
Go through LIC official Notification 2022 for more reference
(I) Initial Screening.
(II) Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability.
(III) Selection will be based on personal interview/ interactions.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|APPLICATION FEES including intimation Fees (Non Refundable): Rs.1,000/-(One thousand only) plus GST as applicable.
For SC/ST/PwBD candidates, there is no application fee, however they have to pay Rs.100/- (One hundred only) plus GST as applicable.
Transaction Charges are to be borne by the candidate. Payment has to be done through on-line only. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
How to apply:
- Candidates to go to https://licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers and select “SpecializedpositionsinIT”.
- Candidates have to click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10.09.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||10.10.2022|