Indian Corporations- IOCL Recruitment 2021 | IOCL: 1968 Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 | Apply Online @ https://iocl.com/ – IOCL invites Online applications for recruitment of 1968 Trade Apprentice Posts. Apply before 12 November 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IOCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||488|
|2.||Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||205|
|3.||Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical||80|
|4.||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||362|
|5.||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||236|
|6.||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||285|
|7.||Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation||117|
|8.||Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant||69|
|9.||Trade Apprentice Accountant||32|
|10.||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||53|
|11.||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||41|
|1. Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical – 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|2. Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical – Matric with 2 (two) years ITI (Fitter) course|
|3. Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical – 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|4. Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical – 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg. / Refinery & Petro-Chemical Engg.|
|5. Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg.|
|6. Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg.|
|7. Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ /Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engg|
|8. Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant – 3 years B.A./B.Sc/B.Com|
|9. Trade Apprentice Accountant – 3 years B.Com|
|10. Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) – Class XII pass|
|11. Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders) – Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in `Domestic Data Entry Operator’|
Age Limit: (As on 31.10.2021)
- Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years as on 31-10-2021 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Marksheet/Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class X) Examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (of two hours duration) and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- In case of tie (two or more) of marks in the written test, the date of birth (senior by age) shall be the factor to be considered (in that order only) to place a candidate’s rank in the merit list.
- Call letters for Written Test will be issued to all prima-facie eligible candidates, on the basis of details furnished in On-line Application.
- For candidates applying for Apprenticeship at Guwahati Refinery, Barauni Refinery, Gujarat Refinery, Digboi Refinery and Bongaigaon Refinery, Written Test will be conducted at the location of respective Refinery Unit. For candidates applying for Apprenticeship at Haldia Refinery, Mathura Refinery, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex (PRPC) and Paradip Refinery, Written Test will be conducted at Kolkata; Delhi; Panipat/Delhi and Bhubaneswar respectively. Exact venue details will be communicated in the Admit Card.
- Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- A candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks in Written Test for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Document verification or the final selection, as the same is based on candidate’s rank in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria and documents found in order upon verification etc.
How to apply :
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a trade/discipline, may visit the website www.iocl.com, go to ‘What’s New’ > go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division> Click on “Detailed advertisement” (to refer to the Advertisement) > Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill online application form). The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website/email/SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.