Indian Corporations- IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentice Recruitment 2022– IOCL invites Online applications for recruitment of 465 Apprentice Posts. Apply before 30 November 2022.
|1. Technician Apprentice- Mechanical – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering|
|2. Technician Apprentice – Electrical – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Electrical Engineering ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|3. Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: i) Electronics & Communication Engineering ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering|
|4. Trade Apprentice (Assistant – Human Resource – Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|5. Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University|
|6. Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) – Minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate)|
|7. Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of „Domestic Data Entry Operator‟ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.|
1. The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the trades reserved for them).
2. Candidates having professional/higher qualification such as Degree in Engineering/MBA & its equivalent/PGDM/MCA/LLB/CA/ICWA/Masters in Social Work/Degree in Journalism etc. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification, shall not be eligible to apply for the above apprentice seats.
3. “Fresher apprentice” means a non-graduate apprentice, who has not undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the-job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Age Limit: (As on 10.11.2022)
|Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IOCL official Notification 2022 for more reference.
Salary Details: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
IOCL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Merit List & Certificate verification|
How to apply:
– Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plapps.indianoil.in/ and apply Online from 10.11.2022 till 30.11.2022 by 18:00 hours.
– Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India: (a) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
– For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
– After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plapps.indianoil.in/.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30.11.2022|
|Date of downloading Admit Card||08.12.2022|
|Written Test Date||18.12.2022|