Indian Corporations- IOCL Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online applications from energetic and dedicated candidates for selection of following Medical Officer vacancies for various IOCL Refinery Units and Refineries Head Quarters of its Refineries Division. The last date for submission of online applications is 7th June 2022.
Name of the Post
Senior Medical Officer (SMO)
Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO)
Age Limit: (As on 31/05/2022)
* Senior Medical Officer (SMO): 35 years
* Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO): 50 years
* Senior Medical Officer (SMO): ₹ 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
* Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO): ₹ 90,000 – 2,40,000/-
* Senior Medical Officer (SMO): MD / MS (After MBBS) in concerned speciality. No Minimum work experience required.
* Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO): MD / MS (After MBBS) in concerned speciality. Minimum 10 years relevant work experience.
* Specialization: Gynecology & Obstetrics, General Physician, General Surgeon, Pathology, Pediatric, Orthopedic, Cardiology, Anesthesia, ENT, Ophthalmology, Radiology.
* Personal Interview
* Documents Verification
* ₹ 300/- for General, OBC and EWS category candidates.
* The fee should be made through SBI e-Collect.
* No application fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM categories.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should apply in prescribed format of application. The candidates are required to affix latest passport size photograph, put signatures at the space provided and attach self-attested copies of required documents. Completed applications should be reach to “The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003” by Ordinary Post.
The last date for receipt of applications is 16/06/2022. The postal cover envelope super scribed with “Name of post applied for ______”.