Indian Corporations- IOCL Law Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification Out: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is looking for experienced, energetic and dedicated Law Officers for Recruitment of Legal positions (Senior Law Officer and Law Officer) positions in Indian Oil. The last date for receipt of applications is 14th August 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Senior Law Officer
Age Limit: (As on 30/06/2022)
* Senior Law Officer: 33 years
* Law Officer: 30 years
* Senior Law Officer: ₹ 60000 – 180000/-
* Law Officer: ₹ 50000 – 160000/-
* Graduate Degree in any discipline AND Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) (OR) 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.
* The LLB degree should also enjoy recognition from the Bar Council of India.
* Candidates should have secured minimum percentage of marks – 60% for General / EWSs / OBC (NCL) and 55% for SC / ST / PwBD.
* Post Qualification Experience – 05 years for Senior Law Officer and 02 years for Law Officer.
* Written Test
* Group Discussion (GD)
* Group Task (GT)
* Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply:
* Eligible candidates can apply online only through Indian Oil’s website (iocl.com / ioclapply.com).
* The candidate would be required to register their email id and mobile number on the online portal.
* The candidate should upload required documents such as Scanned copy of Passport Size Photograph, Signature and eligibility documents.
* For any queries email to email@example.com.
* The last date for registration of online applications is 14/08/2022.