Indian Corporations- HPCL Visakh Refinery Apprentice Recruitment 2022– HPCL invites Online applications for recruitment of 100 Graduate Apprentice Trainees Posts. Apply before 14 January 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HPCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees –
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Materials Management
– Safety Engineering
– Computer Science & Engineering / IT
– Electronics & Communication Engineering
– Catering Technology
– Civil Environmental
– Communication & Computer Engineering
– Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial
Intelligence & Machine Learning)
– Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)
– Energy Engineering
– Environment Pollution & Control Engineering
– Fine Art/Sculpture/Commercial Etc.
– Food Process Engineering
– Food Technology
– Hotel Management & Catering Technology
– Industrial Engineering
– Interior Decoration
– Petroleum Engineering
– Regional & Town Planning
– Telecommunication & Engineering
– Television Engineering
– Water Management
|– Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
– Only the candidates registered and approved on the National Apprenticeship Training scheme (NATS) web portal and by Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) will be considered for selection to undergo ONE YEAR Apprentice Training.
– Engineers Graduated in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Materials Management/ Safety Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / IT/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Architecture/ Catering Technology/ Civil Environmental/ Communication & Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning)/ Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)/ Energy Engineering/ Environment Pollution And Control Engineering/ Fine Art/Sculpture/Commercial Etc./ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Hotel Management And Catering Technology/ Industrial Engineering/ Interior Decoration/ Petroleum Engineering/ Regional & Town Planning/ Telecommunication And Engineering/ Television Engineering/ Water Management streams who have completed Engineering Graduation after 01-04-2019 onwards are eligible to apply. Candidates passed out prior to 01-04-2019 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
– Candidates belonging to General/ OBC-NC category must have 60% aggregate whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD (VH/HH/OH) must have 50% aggregate marks in all years/ semesters in qualifying examinations.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 25 years as on 07-01-2022. Max. Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC and 10 yrs. for PwBD (VH/OH/HH) Candidates.
|1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Rs.25,000/-|
– Candidates fulfilling all the above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for interview. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2022.
– Merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the Interview.
– Final offer for apprenticeship training would be subjected to clearing the Medical test as per HPCL standards and submission of all the documents / certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, medical certificates of PwBD and medical fitness etc., as may be applicable.
– Interview call letter will be sent over NATS portal and no hard copy will be sent to the candidates. All communications will be thru the email ID/ Mobile number provided by the candidates in his/her online application
How to apply:
– Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS portal, candidates need to log onto NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu.
– Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e. Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
– Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and click on option “Search”.
– Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to click on Establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select “Apply” button.
– Once candidate click “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”.
– Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details (Caste, Educational background, Personal credentials etc.) along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements) are appearing correctly in their application. HPCL will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates. Candidates are required to contact their respective BOAT office in case of any corrections.
– The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab “Establishment Requests”