Indian Corporations- HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021 2022– HPCL invites Online applications for recruitment of HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainees (GAT) Posts. Apply before 06 December 2021.
HPCL, Marketing Division proposes to engage Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Engineering [Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electrician / Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation / Computer Science/IT only at Locations spread across India for a period of one year as per provision of Apprentices Act, 1961 and the Rules thereof.
Description: Graduate Apprentices Engineering (only)
– Electrical & Electronics
– Electronics & Telecommunication
– Computer Science/ IT)
Engineering Graduation in [Only] (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT)
– with 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gcn/OBC-NC and
– 50% for SC/ST/PwBD(VH/HH/OH) Candidates.
– Engineering Graduates in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT streams who have competed Engineering Graduation after 01-01-2020 onwards are eligible to apply. Candidates passed out prior to 01-01-2020 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 22-11-2021. Max. Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC and 10 yrs. for PWBD (VH/HH/OH) Candidates.
– Candidates fulfilling all the above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for Interview. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2022.
– All India merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the INTERVIEW.
– Final offer for Apprenticeship Training would be subject to clearing the Medical Test as per HPCL standards and submission of all documents / certificates towards proof of Age, Qualifications, Caste, Medical certificate of PwBD and medical fitness etc.., as may be applicable.
How to apply:
– Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS Portal, candidates to log onto NATS Portal using their USER lD/Email lD and password.
– Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUESTS’ and select option ‘Find Establishment’ from drop down menu.
– Once candidates click on “Find Establishment’, the page appears with two “search Criterions”, i.e. Options to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
– Among the search criterion options select Establishment Name, candidates need to type Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and click on option ‘Search”.
– Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to Click on establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select “Apply’ button.
– Once candidates click on ‘Apply’ button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training position”. Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details (Caste, Educational Background, Personal credentials etc.) along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements) are appearing correctly in their application. HPCL will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates. Candidates are requested to contract their respective BOAT office in case of any corrections.
– The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab Establishment Requests.