Indian Corporations- BSNL Apprentice Recruitment 2022– BSNL invites Online applications for recruitment of 55 Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice Posts. Apply before 23 July 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BSNL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Post Name||Business Area Name||No of Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice||Bhopal||04|
|The candidate must have passed their Graduates course (Technical and non-technical) and Diploma course from any recognized university or recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 30/06/2019.
1. Candidates who fulfill all the above criteria, can only apply.
2. The duration of Apprenticeship training is of one year.
3. Stipend will be paid as per Apprentices Act, 1961.
4. Candidates can apply through Govt. Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) on or before 23/07/2022 only.
5. Reservation for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EWS etc. candidates will be as per the rules
6. The candidates should not have completed/undergoing/terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
|Maximum age should be 25 years or less on 30/06/2022. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC candidates is as per government provisions /rules.|
|1. Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 8,000/- (Per Month) for Diploma Apprentice 9000/- (Per Month) for Graduate Apprentice|
BSNL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|-The selection criteria will be based on merit of final percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in their Graduates course (Technical and non-technical) and Diploma course.
-The shortlisted candidates will be informed for document verification and joining through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to their registered e-mail ID.
How to apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through BOAT’s Govt. Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) on or before 23/070022 only. For any queries email to email@example.com
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04.07.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||23.07.2022|