Indian Corporations- BPCL Mumbai Refinery invites online applications from eligible Graduate and Diploma holders (passing during 2020, 2021 & 2022)for undergoing One year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. The last date for submission of online applications is 17th September 2022.
Name of the Post
Discipline wise Vacancies:
* Graduate Apprentices: Chemical – 11, Civil – 08, Electrical – 05, Info / Technology / Computer Science – 03, Instrumentation – 02, Mechanical – 13.
* Technician Apprentices: Chemical – 05, Civil – 07, Electrical – 08, Instrumentation – 08, Mechanical – 17.
* 18 – 27 years as on 1st September 2021.
* Date of Birth between 1st September1994 to 1st August 2003.
* Age relaxation as per Guidelines.
* Graduate Apprentices: ₹ 25000/- per month
* Technician Apprentices: ₹ 18000/- per month
Graduate Apprentices: First Class Engineering Degree (Full time course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST / PWD Reserved category).
Technician Apprentices: First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC / ST / PWD Reserved category).
* Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying Examination
Application Fee: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply online through National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) National Web Portal. The last date for registration of online applications is 17/09/2022.