Defence Forces- Jhansi Cantonment Board Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022– Jhansi Cantonment Board invites Online applications for recruitment of 07 Assistant Teacher, Junior Assistant, Auxiliary Nursing Midwife Posts. Apply before 10 October 2022.
Jhansi Cantonment Board
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Jhansi Cantonment Board Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|3.||Auxiliary Nursing Midwife||01|
|1. Assistant Teacher –
1. B.T.C. Or B.Ed. from a recognized institute
2. Candidate must have passed T.E.T. (Primary) or equivalent test conducted by State / Central Govt
|2. Junior Assistant –
1. Intermediate from a recognized Board OR Equivalent qualification
2. Typing speed at computer keyboard (175 key depression per min in English OR 90 key depression per min in Hindi)
3. CCC certificate from NIELIT (Formerly DOEACC Society) OR Equivalent certificate from a Govt recognized Institute
|3. Auxiliary Nursing Midwife –
1. Graduation from a recognized University
2. Two Years ANM diploma from a recognized institute
3. Candidate must have registered with State Nursing Council in any state of India
Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2022)
|1. Assistant Teacher – 21 years to 30 years|
|2. Junior Assistant – 21 years to 30 years|
|3. Auxiliary Nursing Midwife – 21 years to 30 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Jhansi Cantonment Board official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Assistant Teacher – Level-6 (7th CPC)|
|2. Junior Assistant – Level-3 (7th CPC)|
|3. Auxiliary Nursing Midwife – Level-3 (7th CPC)|
- Selection of the candidates will be done through open competitive examination among the valid candidates applied for the particular post.
- Question paper for written test will consist of one hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- All the questions will be in bilingual format, wherever possible.
- OMR Sheets will be used for the purpose of written test.
- There will be no interview as per Govt rules, the selection will be done on the basis of written test only. However, there will be a typing test for the post of Junior Assistant which is only of qualifying nature.
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Jhansi Cantonment Board website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e.https://jhansi.cantt.gov.in/ from 02.09.2022 to 10.10.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02.09.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||10.10.2022|