Defence Forces- Indian Navy Sailors – Sports Quota Entry Recruitment 2021 2022– Indian Navy invites applications for recruitment of Sailors – Sports Quota Entry – 01/2022 Batch Posts. Apply before 25 December 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Indian Navy Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Direct Entry Petty Officer|
|2.||Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)|
|3.||Matric Recruits (MR)|
Sports Disciplines: Indian navy invites applications from outstanding unmarried sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India University Championships in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Artistic Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing and Wind Surfing
Educational Qualification: (As on)
|1. Direct Entry Petty Officer –
Educational Qualifications: 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination.
(i) Team Games. Should have participated at International /National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
(ii) Individual Events: Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets.
|2. Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) –
Educational Qualifications: 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
|3. Matric Recruits (MR) –
Educational Qualifications: 10th /equivalent qualified.
Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level tournament
|1. Direct Entry Petty Officer – 17 to 22 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2005 (Both dates inclusive).|
|2. Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 Jan 2005 (Both dates inclusive).|
|3. Matric Recruits (MR) – 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Apr 2001 to 31 Mar 2005 (Both dates inclusive).|
Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Selection Criteria: Deserving candidates would be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centers. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai. The offer of enrolment will be forwarded to the selected candidates only, which will be strictly determined by requirement in particular sports disciplines and availability of vacancies. Request for change of venue of selection trials will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
(c) Good mental, medical and physical health free from any disease/ disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties. Colour perception: CP II.
(d) No Cardio- vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. Infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, vericose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
(e) Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD (Navy) in NO (Spl) 01/2008.
(f) Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
|Without Glasses||With Glass|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Note:- Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply
Tattoos: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
How to apply:
The application format has been provided at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The selection procedure is as follows:-
– Application will be received only through ORDINARY POST. Application received through speed post/ registered post or couriers will be rejected.
– Short-listing criteria will be based on higher sports achievements.
– Call up letters to eligible short listed candidates will be posted, indicating date, time and place for selection trial.
– Application Form: The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per given format on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
– Only one application form is to be forwarded. Candidates who send more than one application for the same entry will be disqualified.
– Envelops: The type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application. Envelopes should be of brown colour. Example: Ag.PO/SSR/MR 01/2022 KABBADI – NATIONAL LEVEL
– List of Documents. The documents mentioned in the application form are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application.
– Photographs. Candidates are required to submit one additional recent coloured passport size photograph along with the application with their name and signature on the reverse of the photograph. THE BACKGROUND OF THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BE BLUE. Application received without photographs or not in the specified format will be rejected. Computer generated/ digital photographs will not be accepted.
Forwarding of Applications:
Applications are to be forwarded to: –
INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS of MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY) 7TH FLOOR, CHANKYA BHAWAN, NEW DELHI 110 021
To apply for this job please visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.