Defence Forces- HQ Southern Command Health Inspector Recruitment 2022– HQ Southern Command invites applications for recruitment of 58 Health Inspector Posts. Apply before 06 June 2022.
HQ Southern Command
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HQ Southern Command Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Educational Qualification: (As on)
|Essential Qualification: (i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification. (ii) Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate from a recognized Institute
Desirable Qualification: One year experience as sanitary Inspector in any Central or State Govt office or private organization of repute.
Age Limit: (As on 06.06.2022)
|1. Health Inspector – 18-27 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HQ Southern Command official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Health Inspector – Level-4|
HQ Southern Command may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Skill /Trade Test|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|All Candidates must enclose self addressed Envelope and fee in the form of Postal Order of Rs.100/- in favour of “Regt Fund Account, 431 Field Hospital, NC No 11228511799 and IFSC Code No — SBIN0015208” and two recent passport size photos in addition to affixing in the application. Fee will be exempted as per Government of India provision. The Postal Order should be issued on or after to date of publication of advertisement. The application fee is non-refundable. However, Sponsored candidates by the local Employment Exchanges, the ZSWO Office, Army Welfare Placement Org or any other Government of India Agency etc have to pay the fee.|
How to apply:
– Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on https://indianarmy.nic.in/.
– Copy of all educational certificates, caste certificate, copy of PPO & discharge book in case of Ex-serviceman will be attached after self attestation. For the purpose of Indian Nationality any one of the following document must also be enclosed with application:- (i) Birth Certificate, (ii) Domestic Certificate, (iii) Nationality Certificate, (iv) Indian Passport, (v) Permanent Residence certificate
– The Candidates must clearly superscribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HEALTH INSPECTOR” on the top of the Envelope and category in Capital letter. Reserved category candidates should also write their category on the left hand comer of the envelope.
– Every applicant must apply separate for each post. ST/SC/OBC candidates may apply for unreserved/ gen post, however no relaxation in age criteria will be given.
– Incomplete or unsigned application and without left/right thumb impression or application not accompanied by self attested copies of certificate or application received at unit after the last date of receipt of application or without additional photographs duly self attested will be summarily rejected and No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
– The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi. (p) No boarding or lodging expenses on travelling for any post will be provided. Candidates must make their own arrangements.
– Application will be accepted only through Registered Post or speed post. The application should be addressed to “The Commanding Officer, 431 Field Hospital, PIN-903431, C/o 56 APO”.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07.05.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||06.06.2022|