Defence Forces- DRDO DRDL Recruitment 2021-22: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL), Kanchanbagh PO, Hyderabad – 500058 invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals for requirement of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Mechanical and Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering. The last date for receipt of applications is 14th June 2021.
|Name of Fellowship||No of Vacancies|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Mechanical Engineering
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering
Stipend: ₹ 31,000/- per month plus HRA as per DRDO Rules.
Upper Age Limit:
* 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
* Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC.
* ITI Pass in respective trades.
* Candidates passed from NCVT and SCVT only are eligible and should pass the qualifying exam.
* Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in DRDL or elsewhere.
* Eligible candidates will be shortlisted basis on valid GATE Score and percentage of Marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree.
* Personal Interview or Video Conferencing.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format. The duly completed applications along with self attested copies of documents addressed to “The Director, DRDL, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, Kanchanbagh PO, Hyderabad – 500058”. The candidates should write in bold letter “APPLICATION FOR JRF RECRUITMENT” on Top of the cover of envelope. The last date for submission of applications is 14/06/2021.