Defence Forces- DRDO DIPAS Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2021 2022– DRDO DIPAS invites Online applications for recruitment of 12 Diploma Apprentice Posts. Apply before 14 December 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
DRDO DIPAS Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||Medical Laboratory Technology||04|
|5.||Modern Office Practice (English and Hindi)/Office Management||04|
|1. Computer Engineering –
Essential Qualification: Diploma in Computer Engineering
|2. Medical Laboratory Technology –
Essential Qualification: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
|3. Library Science –
Essential Qualification: Diploma in Library Science
|4. Mechanical Engineering –
Essential Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
|5. Modern Office Practice (English and Hindi)/Office Management –
Essential Qualification: Diploma in Modern Office Practice (English and Hindi)/Office Management
– The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in the year 2019 or later) only can apply: candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2019 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
– Candidates those who have completed their qualifying examination asregular candidates are only eligible to apply.
– Graduate / Diploma holderswho had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification shall NOT eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act
|1. Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 8000.00|
– No interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic. A board constituted by Director DIPAS for the purpose will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates as per the vacancies indicated above.
– Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis(percentage/marks of essential qualification). Only selected candidates will be informed.
How to apply:
Candidate must be enrolling on the BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must be verified by the Regional Board. Candidate will need to apply through Establishment (DIPAS/DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOLOGY AND ALLIED SCIENCES) user id NDLNOC000003 on the portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.