Defence Forces- DRDO DEBEL Recruitment 2022 Notification of Junior Research Fellowships: Defence Bioengineering and Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Government of India, Bangalore invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Citizens for selection of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for fill up 07 vacancies. The selection will be made through Online or Offline Interviews. The closing date of receipt of applications shall be 15 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment News paper dated 2nd July 2022 Issue. Last date will be 16 July 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
* 28 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
* Age relaxation as per Government of India Norms.
Salary: ₹ 31,000/- plus House Rent Allowance as admissible under the rules.
* B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate with 1st Division with valid NET / GATE Qualification (OR) M.E. / M.Tech with 1st Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
* Discipline / Subjects: Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science / IT, Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering / Bio Technology.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for
* Online Interview – Web based Video Conference over Internet. (OR)
* Offline Interview – in Person / Offline.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should apply in prescribed application format. The scanned copy of signed application form along with relevant support documents of Educational Qualification, Matriculation / Birth Certificate and GATE / NET Score card should be send in a single pdf file email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for receipt of applications shall be 15 days after publication of the advertisement in Employment News paper dated 2nd July 2022 Issue. i.e. Last date will be 16/07/2022.