Defence Forces- DRDO DEBEL Recruitment 2022: Defence Bioengineering and Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Government of India, Bangalore invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Citizens for selection of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The selection will be made through Online Interview. The closing date for receipt of applications shall be 15 days after publication of the advertisement in Employment News paper dated 5th February 2022 Issue. i.e. Last date will be 19 February 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
* 28 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
* Age relaxation as per Government of India Norms.
Monthly Emoluments: ₹ 31,000/- plus House Rent Allowance as admissible under the rules.
* B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate with 1st Division with valid NET / GATE Qualification (OR) M.E. / M.Tech with 1st Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
* Discipline / Subjects: Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Polymer Science & Technology, Textile, Fibre Science & Chemical Engineering.
* Online Interview – Web based Video Conference over Internet.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply in prescribed application format. The scanned copy of signed application form along with relevant support documents of Educational Qualification, Matriculation / Birth Certificate and GATE / NET Score card should be send in a single pdf file eail to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications shall be 15 days after publication of the advertisement in Employment News paper dated 5th February 2022 Issue. i.e. Last date will be 19/02/2022.