Defence Forces- DRDO CAIR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 2022– DRDO CAIR invites applications for recruitment of 34 Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech), Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainee Posts. Apply before 10 December 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
DRDO CAIR Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees (BE/ B.Tech)|
|1.||Computer Science / Computer Engg. / Information Science & Technology Engg.||24|
|2.||Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg.||08|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainee|
|4.||Computer Science Engg./Computer Networking||01|
|1. Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees (BE/ B.Tech) – A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University/by an institution empowered to award such degree by an Act of Parliament.|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainee – A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University I by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology|
1. Duration of the training will be strictly in accordance with Apprenticeship Rule and its amendments from time to time.
2. Registration of BE/B.Tech/Diploma candidates on www.mh.rdnats.gov. in is mandatory.
3. The above registration number is to be verified at the time of selections /Document Verification.
4. For B.E/B.Tech/Diploma apprentice trainees, candidate who have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination are not eligible to apply
5. Candidates with higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
6. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply
Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2021)
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 27 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through DRDO CAIR official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees (BE/ B.Tech) – Rs 9000/- per month|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainee – Rs.8000/- per month|
DRDO CAIR may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply:
- Candidates should first register themselves in the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) portal. For registration log on to http://mhrdnats.gov.in
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: http://rac.gov.in or http:// drdo.gov.in.
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at CAIR, Bengaluru.
- Online Applications after the last date would not.be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.