Defence Forces- DIPAS Recruitment 2021-22: Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS), Delhi invites online applications for engagement of Apprentices for the Financial Year 2021-22 under Apprentices Act 1961 as amended in 1961,1973 & 2014. The last date for submission of applications is 14th December 2021.
Name of Post
No of Vacancies
Age Limit: Should not be more than 65 years as on 01/10/2021.
Stipend: ₹ 8000/- per month
* Diploma in Computer Engineering (OR)
* Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (OR)
* Diploma in Library Science (OR)
* Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (OR)
* Diploma in Modern Office Practice (English and Hindi)/ Office Management.
* No Interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic. A board constituted by Director DIPAS for the purpose will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates as per the vacancies.
* Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/ marks of essential qualification). Only selected candidates will be informed.
How to Apply: Eligible Fresh pass-out Candidates must be enrolling on the BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must be verified by the Regional Board. The last date for registration of online applications is 14/12/2021.
To apply for this job please visit portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.