Defence Forces- DIHAR Recruitment of JRF and RA Vacancies 2022: Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR) is a frontier institute of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for Walk in Interview for Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and Research Associate (RA) positions. The Walk in Interview scheduled to be held on 22nd December 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
DIHAR Job Location: DIHAR Head Quarters at Leh, UT (Ladakh) and Base Laboratory at UT Chandigarh.
* For JRF: 28 years
* For RA: 35 years
* Age Relaxation as per Government of India rules.
* For JRF: ₹ 31,000/- per month + HRA
* For RA: ₹ 54,000/- per month + HRA
(1) M.Sc./ M.V.Sc in first division with NET qualification (OR) M.Tech in first division at both Graduate and Post-graduate level.
(2) Subjects: Botany, Agriculture Science / Horticulture/ Botany, Biophysics/ Animal Physiology/ Genetics/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry/ Veterinary Science/ Animal Nutrition, Animal Science/ Immunology/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry/ Food Science & Nutrition.
(1) Ph.D in Agriculture Science/ Horticulture/ Botany.
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
* Date: 22/12/2022 (Thursday)
* Reporting Time: 09:00 AM
* Venue: DIHAR Base Lab, Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh – 160002.
Eligible candidates shall bring Original and self attested copy of all certificates (DoB, Educational Qualification, Experience) with neatly typed Bio-data at the time of Interview.