Defence Forces- DGQA DDP Recruitment 2022: Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production (DDP), Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for Group C, Non Gazetted Non Ministerial and Ministerial post recruitment of Stenographer and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) positions. Last date for receipt of application will be 01 July 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
* Stenographer: Between 18 – 27 years
* MTS: Between 18 – 25 years
* Age relaxable for Government Servants up to 40 years in case of General and 45 years in case of SC & ST.
* Stenographer: Level 04 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-
* MTS: Level 04 ₹ 18000 – 56900/-
(1) Matriculation with 12th class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
(2) Skill Test Norms: Dictation – 10 Mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription – 50 Min (English), 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On Computer).
(1) Matriculation / 10th Class Pass from a recognized board.
Selection Process: Written Examination. The exam will be held at CQAE (WE), Bangalore.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates apply in prescribed application format typed in English (in A4 Size Paper) along with admit card in duplicate. Completed application should be addressed to “CQAO, Bangalore”. The envelope containing application must be subscripted in bold letter “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______”.
The closing date for receipt of applications would be 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 11th June 2022 Issue. i.e. Last date for receipt of application will be 01/07/2022.