Defence Forces- Cantonment Board Dehuroad Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022– Cantonment Board Dehuroad invites applications for recruitment of 11 Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Clerk, Staff Nurse, Sanitary Inspector Posts. Apply before 04 March 2022.
Cantonment Board Dehuroad
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Cantonment Board Dehuroad Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Medical Officer||02|
|1. Assistant Medical Officer – M.B.B.S Degree from recognized university + 01 year of experience in the respective field.|
|2. Junior Clerk – 1. Possess a Degree (graduation) in any discipline from the recognized university 2. Certificate in Basic computer Knowledge from any Govt. institute. 3. Govt. Certificate in computer typing 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi Typing|
|3. Staff Nurse – Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Three- year Diploma in Nursing/GNM from a recognized Institution and Registration with Nursing Council of India/State.|
|4. Sanitary Inspector – HSC with Sanitary Inspector’s Course Certificate from Government recognized Institute.|
Age Limit: (As on 04.03.2022)
|1. Assistant Medical Officer – 23-32 Yrs|
|2. Junior Clerk – 21-30 Yrs.|
|3. Staff Nurse – 21-30 Yrs.|
|4. Sanitary Inspector – 21-30 Yrs.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Cantonment Board Dehuroad official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Assistant Medical Officer – Rs. 56100- 177500 (S-20)|
|2. Junior Clerk – Rs. 19900- 63200 (S-6)|
|3. Staff Nurse – Rs. 35400- 112400 (S-13)|
|4. Sanitary Inspector – Rs. 25500- 81100 (S-8)|
For Assistant Medical Officer:-
- Selection will be subject to the performance of candidate in Interview/Personality Test.
For Junior Clerk, Staff Nurse and Sanitary Inspector:-
- Final selection and merit will be based on written test only (The written test will be of 100 marks on the subject of Objective Type Questions having duration of 90 minutes). Answers to the questions will have to be marked on OMR Answer sheet.
- Skill Test:-The candidates, who will qualify written test for Junior Clerk, Staff Nurse and Sanitary Inspector as per criteria set by recruitment committee, will have to appear/undergo for the skill test mandatorily.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Application fee will be Rs.300/- (non-refundable) for all candidates (except for Ex-Serviceman, ST, SC, PH and transgender) to be paid through Demand Draft in the Favour of Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Dehuroad payable at State Bank Of India , Dehuroad. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and will not be used for any future recruitment process.|
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to download the application form from the above mentioned website. The duly filled application form along with self-attested copy of Education Qualification/certificate should be sent by Registered Post/Speed post on the below mentioned address:-
Chief Executive Officer,
Office of the Cantonment Board Dehuroad,
near Dehuroad railway Station, Dehuroad,
Dist:- Pune – State:- Maharsthra, Pin:- 412101
Photocopy of the following documents/certificate to be attached along with application duly self-attested:-
- Marksheet of the essential educational qualification. b. Matriculation certificate
- 2 self-addressed envelope duly affixed with Rs. 10/- postal stamp.
- 3 latest passport size photograph duly attested by self on back side of photograph.
- In Case of Ex-serviceman :-Discharge Certificate from service, copy of pension PPO and copy of Ex-serviceman Identity Card.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate duly attested by self for reserved posts.
- If Candidate applying for PH, copy of disability/medical certificate issued by Govt. Hospital.