Defence Forces- BRO Multi Skilled Worker (MSW) Recruitment 2022– BRO invites applications for recruitment of 302 Multi Skilled Worker (Mason), Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant) Posts. Apply before 22 June 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BRO Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)||147|
|2.||Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant)||155|
|1. Multi Skilled Worker (Mason) –
(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
(ii) Possessing certificate of Building construction/Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training OR
Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records / Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
(iii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(iv) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(v) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
|2. Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant) –
(i) 12 class pass with Biology from a recognized Board.
(ii) One year certificate course in Nursing or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) certificate or any other equivalent or higher qualification in the field of Nursing or Pharmacy from recognized institutions.
(iii) Passed Class II Course for Nursing Assistant from Armed Forces Medical Services or General Reserve Engineer Force Training School.
(b) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(c) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(d) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Age Limit: (As on 23.05.2022)
|1. Multi Skilled Worker (Mason) – Between 18 and 25 years (Relaxable for Government servants and Ex-servicemen upto 40 years in case of General candidates, 43 years in case of OBC candidates and upto 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).|
|2. Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant) – Between 18 and 27 years of age. (Relaxable for the Government servants upto the age of 40 years in case of General candidates, upto the age of 43 years in case of OBC candidates and upto the age of 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.)|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BRO official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Multi Skilled Worker (Mason) – Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)|
|2. Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant) – Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)|
BRO may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Physical Efficiency Test|
|3.||Practical / Trade Test|
|5.||Medical Examination & Medical Test|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), directly through online URL link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=1232156 in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The Candidate must attach the copy of e-receipt along with his application form. Application fee for each category mentioned as below:-
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|General candidates and EWS including Ex-servicemen||Rs.50/-|
|Other Backward Class candidates||Rs.50/-|
|Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe||NIL|
How to apply:
– Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
– No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be cancelled, if candidate applies more than one application for one post.
– Candidate should affix latest photograph in application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
– Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate application with separate fee. One envelope should contain one application for one post only. However, dates for Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) will be decided by the Department.
– If a candidate has changed his name or dropped or added part of his name after Matriculation/SSC/Hr Secondary/Sr Secondary, he will be required to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he has changed his name after matric or otherwise for appearing in further recruitment process. The changed name should also have been indicated in the Gazette Notification.
– Candidates are advised to go through the general instructions carefully as mentioned against Advt No 01/2022. Candidate should carefully go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirements of age, educational qualification etc. AS ON CLOSING DATE.
– Copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWS status etc should be enclosed with application form. All testimonial copies be attested by Gazetted Officer or self attested. The Caste certificate for SC/ST, OBC and EWS income & assets certificate should be as per format given at Appendix ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ respectively. SC/ST, OBC and EWS Certificate (date of issue should not be older than one year as on closing date for OBC and EWS Candidates), should be signed by competent authority and should have OFFICE ROUND SEAL AND APPOINTMENT SEAL DULY AFFIXED ON it at the place provided.
– PROOF OF RESIDENCE ISSUED BY THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY. Gorkhas of Indian domicile will produce Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
– Any certificate in language other than Hindi or English should be enclosed with translation in Hindi or English duly attested by a Group A Gazetted officer.
– Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD/ESM/CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________________________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
– All applications quoting this advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 75 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 90 days from the candidates those in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh division of Leh & Ladakh (UT), Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT) and Lakshadweep (UT), as per format of application enclosed as Appendix ‘A’ to this advertisement.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11.04.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||22.06.2022|