Defence Forces- BEL Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer Recruitment 2021 2022– BEL invites applications for recruitment of 84 Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer Posts. Apply before 31 December 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Post Code||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|TEEL||Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics)||19|
|TEME||Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical)||11|
|TECS||Trainee Engineer – I (Computer Science)||03|
|PEEL||Project Engineer – I (Electronics)||36|
|PEME||Project Engineer – I (Mechanical)||08|
|PECS||Project Engineer – I (Computer Science)||06|
|PELE||Project Engineer – I (Electrical)||01|
|1. Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics) – BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication|
|2. Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical) – BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical|
|3. Trainee Engineer – I (Computer Science) – BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Computer Science|
|4. Project Engineer – I (Electronics) – BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication|
|5. Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) – BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical|
|6. Project Engineer – I (Computer Science) – BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Computer Science|
|7. Project Engineer – I (Electrical) – BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electrical|
a) Candidates should have obtained First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
b) Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in indicated qualification are not eligible.
c) Candidates having indicated qualification with other disciplines/specializations will not be considered.
d) In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying degree as required in the minimum essential educational qualification, candidates required to submit a certificate at the time of interview from their University/Institute with a clear mention to their specialization in the qualifying degree.
Post Qualification Experience (AS ON 31.12.2021):
– Minimum 1 Year post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer–I.
– Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer–I.
Age Limit: (As on 31.12.2021)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics)||25 Years|
|2.||Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical)|
|3.||Trainee Engineer – I (Computer Science)|
|4.||Project Engineer – I (Electronics)||28 Years|
|5.||Project Engineer – I (Mechanical)|
|6.||Project Engineer – I (Computer Science)|
|7.||Project Engineer – I (Electrical)|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics) – Rs.25,000/-|
|2. Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical) – Rs.28,000/-|
|3. Trainee Engineer – I (Computer Science) – Rs.31,000/|
|4. Project Engineer – I (Electronics) – Rs.35,000/-|
|5. Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) – Rs.40,000/-|
|6. Project Engineer – I (Computer Science) – Rs.45,000/-|
|7. Project Engineer – I (Electrical) – Rs.50,000/-|
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. Qualification and Experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Percentage of Marks:
Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg (4 years) in the relevant disciplines
|75% or 75 Marks|
|Relevant Post Qualification Experience:
2.5 Marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 Marks will be allocated for every completed experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 Marks
Interview for the shortlisted candidates (Video – Based)
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Post||Fee Details|
|Trainee Engineer – I||Rs.200/-|
|Project Engineer – I||Rs.500/-|
|Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.|
|– The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
– Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
– Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI Branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
How to apply:
– Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) immediately by Speed Post only, superscribing on the envelope the Post Code & Post applied for:
Documents to be attached along with Application Hard Copy:
- Filled in application form, downloaded from the BEL website.
- Fee payment Challan as applicable.
- Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
- Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
- A copy of latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates issued on or after 31.12.2020.
- Disability certificate, if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if employed in PSU / Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
- Experience Certificate/s: Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached.
- Two passport size colour photographs.
- Any other Certificates/Testimonials they may desire to place before the selection committee.
– Applications complete in all respect may be sent through post to Dy. General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad- 500076, Telangana State so as to reach it on or before 31.12.2021. Application sent through email/any other channel will not be considered. Applications received after 31.12.2021 will not be considered for the selection process. BEL will not be responsible for any delay or loss in postal/courier transit for whatever reason.
To apply for this job please visit www.bel-india.in.