Defence Forces- BEL Recruitment 2021 – BEL invites applications for recruitment of 09 Trainee Engineer-I, Project Engineer-I Posts. Apply before 09 June 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification / Discipline||Experience|
|1.||Trainee Engineer-I||Full Time course in BE/B. Tech /B.Sc.- Engg (4 Years course) in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from a AICTE recognized University/ Institution. First class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates.||Candidates with 0 to 1 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.|
|2.||Project Engineer-I||i) BE / B. Tech/ B.Sc. Engg. (4 Years)/ ME/M.Tech in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering. (Candidates with ME/M.Tech Qualification should compulsorily possess Aerospace/Aeronautical discipline in their BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. Engg. degree)||(i) B.E/B.Tech/B.sc (Engg) – Candidates with minimum two years of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
(ii) M.E/M.Tech – No post qualification experience required. However the experience in the relevant field is desirable.
Age Limit: (As on 01/05/2021)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Trainee Engineer-I||25 Years|
The upper age limit indicated is for candidates belonging to General & E WS Category. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates (having minimum 40% disability, in addition to the relaxation applicable to OBC/SC/ST candidates).
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Trainee Engineer-I||An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- per month for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 28,000/- per month for the 2 nd year and Rs. 31,000/- per month for the 3rd year respectively|
|2.||Project Engineer-I||An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 2 nd year, Rs. 45, 000/- per month for the 3rd year and Rs. 50, 000/- per month for the 4 th year respectively|
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
For Trainee Engineers –I:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (4Yrs Course in Aerospace/Aeronautical||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
For Project Engineers -I:
|B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in Aerospace/Aeronautical||M.E/M.Tech in Aerospace/Aeronautical|
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (4Yrs) in Aerospace/ Aeronautical||75%||Aggregate Marks secured in B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc.(4 Yrs) in Aerospace/Aeronautical||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience (Min 2 years experience). 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks||10%||Relevant Post Qualification experience – (NIL) 2.5 marks will be allocated to all candidates with M.E/M.Tech qualification. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%||Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
– Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
– Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
– Intimation on conducting Video Based Interview’s will be sent to e-mail IDs provided by the candidates. Candidates are required to comply with the instruction indicated therein.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the post||Application fee||Exemption|
|Trainee Engineer – I||Rs.200/-||Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee|
|Project Engineer – I||Rs.500/-||Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.|
|– The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
– Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
– Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
– Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
– Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to apply:
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may submit the application in the form appended to this advertisement and send the applications through post, super scribing on the envelope the post applied for along with the following documents. The candidate can apply for ONLY one post. Duplication of application can result in disqualification of the candidate. The application should reach MANAGER(HR/SC&US), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli, Bangalore – 560013 on or before 09.06.2021.