Defence Forces- BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2022– BEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 43 Project Engineer Posts. Apply before 28 June 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1. Project Engineer –
Full time BE/B.Tech in ECE/MECH/IS/IT/CSE with 55% for General, EWS & OBC candidates Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form . application without the conversion certificate will be rejected)
i. Candidate applying for the post of Project Engineer, should possess the requisite number of years hands-on Post Qualification Experience (PQE) as mentioned at (I)Qualification & Experience, column(4).
ii. The cut of date for deciding the maximum permissible experience (Post-Qualification Experience) shall be 01.06.2022. In order to compute post-qualification work experience the period of work experience starting from the month immediately succeeding the month of final examination in which candidate acquired the essential qualification shall be considered.
iii. Teaching experience or/and training/research work acquired will not be considered as relevant experience.
iv. Candidates possessing Industrial experience in the relevant area only need to apply.
v. Candidate should possess Experience certificates/Documents issued by the previous and present employer clearly indicating period of employment and post held.
vi. Candidates are required to enclose a separate write up describing the relevant post qualification experience gained/held by them.
Age Limit: (As on 01.06.2022)
|1. Project Engineer – 32 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Project Engineer – 1st Year – Rs.40,000/ 2nd Year – Rs.45,000/ 3rd Year – Rs.50,000/ 4th Year – Rs.55,000/|
BEL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|– Candidates meeting the specified criteria as mentioned above in the advertisement will be communicated to attend the Written Test for 85 marks.
– Candidates will be short-listed for the interviews in the order of merit based on the performance in the written test, in the ratio of 1:5.Interviews will be conducted subsequently and will be for 15 marks.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|i. Candidates belonging to General /OBC / EWS category are required to pay Rs. 400 + 18% GST as an application fee
ii. Application fee is non-refundable.
iii. Candidates may go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee.
iv. Application fee needs to be remitted through Online mode i.e. SBI Collect OR
v. Payment receipt should be mandatorily attached along with other enclosures. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and sending the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidates are requested to read the details and go through the screenshots for making the payment. Screenshots and instructions for the same are provided with the advertisement. Candidates may make the payment by clicking on the link provided below the web advertisement. Candidates have to mention the “SRI Collect Reference Number” generated after making payment, in the online Application Form.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to register online through Google form, using the given link below:
Google form Link: Click Here
Online Registrations will be open from 08.06.2022.
After filling the form in all respect, click on SUBMIT. The filled in Google form will be forwarded to the registered mail id. Candidates are required to go to Print option and save the format as a PDF document. The PDF filled in application to be printed and a recent colour passport size photograph of the applicant to be pasted on the same. Along with this print out, the following documents are to be mandatorily attached:
– SSLC/Matriculation Certificate for Proof of Age.
– Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech. (Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also along with copies of all semester degree marks cards)
– BE/B.Tech Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate.
– CGPA Conversion Certificate ( wherever applicable)
– Proof of Experience- Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous to till current employer. The joining/appointment letter and relieving letter (wherever applicable) needs to be attached to determine the number of years of post qualification experience. Where current employment certificate is not produced the joining/appointment letter, first and latest pay slip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached to determine the number of years of experience
– A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience.
– No Objection Certificate (if applicable) for Candidates working in PSUs/Government/Quasi Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Such candidates, who are unable to produce NOC at the time of interview, will not be interviewed.
– Valid Caste Certificate (if belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PWBD).
– Proof of Identity- Aadhar/Voter ID/Driving license/Any other Govt. approved identity document.
Candidates are to ensure that they register and forward the registration format with the above specified documents. Please note, both the registration (Google form) & hard copy application are to be mandatorily forwarded. Applications complete in all aspects, may be sent to “Manager (HR/ES&SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013” on or before 28.06.2022 through ordinary or speed post only.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08.06.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.06.2022|