Defence Forces- BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2021 2022– BEL invites applications for recruitment of 11 Project Engineer Posts. Apply before 06 July 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI. No||Name of Posts||Region of posting||No. of Posts|
|1.||Project Engineer – I||Uttar Pradesh||09|
– BE / B. Tech / B. Sc (Engg. – 4 years) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication /Communication / Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science / Information Technology /Information Science from a AICTE recognized University/ Institution.
– Aggregate of all semesters/years – 55% and above for General, OBC(NCL) & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disabilities)
Experience: As on 01.06.2022, minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant industrial experience in any of the following areas: Experience in IT Infrastructure Projects/ IP Networking / Data Centre Projects/CCTV Projects/Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services are preferred.
Age Limit: (As on 01.06.2022)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Project Engineer||32 Yeas|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 11 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 45,000/- per month for the 2nd year, Rs. 50,000/- per month for the 3rd year and Rs. 55,000/- per month for the 4th year respectively.|
– Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test / Interview will be intimated later.
– 85% Marks will be allotted for the written test and 15% Marks for the interview. Candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit.
– The names of candidates shortlisted for Written Test/Interviews and final selections will be notified on our Company’s website.
– Please note that Written Test/Interview call letters will be sent through email only.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Post||Fee Details|
|Project Engineer – I||Rs. 400/- + 18% GST|
|Candidates belonging to PWD and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.|
|– The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Click on the Payment link available in BEL Website.
– Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
– Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
– Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form.
How to apply:
Applications complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary/speed post to
Deputy Manager HR (Mil.Com),
Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli post,
Bengaluru – 560013
Completed application should reach on or before 06.07.2022.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22.06.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||06.07.2022|