Defence Forces- BEL Project Engineer-I Recruitment 2021 2022– BEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 36 Project Engineer-I Posts. Apply before 26 December 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Project Engineer-I (Civil)||24|
|2.||Project Engineer-I (Electrical/EEE)||06|
|3.||Project Engineer-I (Mechanical)||06|
1. Project Engineer-I –
– Full time BE/B.Tech in (Civil, Electrical/EEE & Mechanical Engineering disciplines) with First Class for General, EWS & OBC (NCL) candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
– Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.)
|Post Qualification Experience: Candidates must possess minimum 2 (two) years industrial experience Post Qualification Experience. The cut-off date for deciding the experience shall be 01.12.2021.
– The Candidate should have experience in infrastructure project management of large , multidisciplinary industrial and building infrastructure projects preferably involving internal and external electrical works, AC, IBMS, networking communication, workstations, fire fighting systems, interiors etc.
– Candidate shall possess project management skills, Infrastructure Contract management, good knowledge and exposure to CPWD/MES/PWD/Gov. contract methods, procedures, specifications, works manuals and shall be conversant with the applicable statutory requirements, rules in force etc.
– Candidate is required to relocate on multiple works across India at the discretion of the company
– The Candidate should have on-site experience in infrastructure projects execution with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the electrical systems and requirements for industrial buildings and special infrastructure projects, preferably involving internal and external electrical works including HV & MV substations.
– The Candidate should possess knowledge in electrical safety regulations, latest codes and standards of electrical installations, energy efficiency & ECBC and best practices of electrical works.
– The Candidate should have technical skills in planning, design, engineering of industrial power distribution systems, equipment specifications, prepare electrical load calculations for single and three phase loads, voltage drop, short circuit calculations, LPS and Earthing systems. Should have knowledge in AUTO CAD and the relevant discipline design software’s.
– The Candidate should have problem solving skills to investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem and recommend remedial measures.
– The Candidate should possess knowledge in preparation of technical specification, RFQs, technical bid summaries, rate analysis and BOQ for tendering for Internal and External Electrical works, measurement and billing of contract works and exposure to CPWD, MES Standards, NBC, Contract procedures etc.
– The Candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and should be willing to travel and relocate across the country for site visits for the purpose of execution, survey, clarifications and customer interactions.
– Experience in Fabrication, inspection, plating, painting and erection of structural towers.
– Experience in Heating Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Fire Alarm System
– Should also be willing to travel across the country for site visits and execution of major projects.
Age Limit: (As on 01.12.2021)
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Project Engineer-I –
1st Year – Rs. 35,000/-
2nd Year – Rs.40,000/-
3rd Year – Rs. 45,000/-
4th Year – Rs. 50,000/-
– Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their application should be accepted.
– A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
– 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/B.Tech
– 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, upto a max of 10 marks)
– Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5.
– 15% marks will be allotted for interview.
Please note: Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks, as per the guidelines provide by the concerned University.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
– General/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates applying for the post Project Engineer-I are required to remit an amount of Rs.500/- towards application fee through SB Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
– Candidates need to select SBI branch in the payment option and download & print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch.
How to apply:
a) Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply in the format available on the BEL website: www.bel-india.in
b) The post (Project Engineer-I Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) applied for should be super scribed on the envelope.
c) Applications should be accompanied by the following documents (Photocopies only in the following chronological order)
i. SSLC marks card as proof of date of birth
ii. Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech. (Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also along with copies of all semester degree marks cards)
iii. BE / B Tech Degree Certificate
iv. Caste / Disability certificate in case of OBC(NCL)/EWS/SC/ST/PwBD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website: www.bel-india.in).EWS Certificates for 2019-2020 & 2020- 2021& OBC (NCL) Certificates dated not earlier than 01.12.2021.
v. Proof of Experience
vi. A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience.
vii. No Objection Certificate (if applicable) for Candidates working in PSUs/Government/Quasi Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Such candidates, who are unable to produce NOC at the time of interview, will not be interviewed.
Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to “Manager (HR/ES & SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013” on or before 26.12.2021.through ordinary or speed post.
To apply for this job please visit www.bel-india.in.