Defence Forces- BEL Project Engineer – I Recruitment 2021 2022– BEL invites applications for recruitment of 05 Project Engineer – I Posts. Apply before 25 November 2022.
Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI. No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Project Engineer – I||06|
|Qualification: Full time B.E./B.Tech (Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication\ Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology) with 55% & above for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
Post qualification Experience (as on 01.11.2022): Candidates with minimum of 2 years and above relevant post-qualification industrial experience will be eligible to apply for the post of Project Engineer.
Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2022)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Project Engineer – I||32 Yeas|
The candidate should be not more than 50 years of age. The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC candidates by 5 years and for OBC (NCL) candidates by 3 years.
- a) Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of TWO years which may be extended up to maximum of FOUR years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000, Rs.45,000/- ,Rs.50,000/- and Rs.55,000/- for the 1st , 2nd , 3rd and 4th year of contract respectively.
- b) In addition to the consolidated remuneration indicated above, consolidated amount of Rs.12,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance etc. in two equal installments. First installment will be processed in the first month’s salary after joining and the second installment will be paid after completion of 6 months from the date of joining.
- a) Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement w.r.t. Qualification and Experience will be accepted.
- b) A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B Tech and relevant work experience will be allotted weightage as indicated below:
- c) In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution and awarded class along with the application.
- d) The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our Company’s website (www.bel-india.in).
- e) Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will receive interview call only by email.
- f) Interview will be through Video based and separate instructions for interview will be provided in Interview call letter to the short listed candidates.
- g) The results of the final selection will be made available on BEL website.
- h) Provisional appointment order will be issued to the selected candidates by email.
How to apply:
Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) immediately by Speed Post only, super-scribing on the envelope the “RECT OF PROJ. ENGR –I FOR SSI/NS(S&CS) SBU”:
Applications complete in all respect may be sent through post to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR), Naval Systems SBU, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560013, Karnataka State so as to reach it on or before 24.11.2022. Application sent through e-mail / any other channel will not be considered. Any Hard Copy Application received after 24.11.2022 will not be considered for the selection process. BEL will not be responsible for any delay or loss in postal transit for any reason whatsoever.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||25.11.2022|